Thursday, July 6, 2017

Iliana Peters J.D. LL.M. HHS OCR Enforcement "Bias and impartial" against Medicaid Insurance recipients"?

I write this story because I discovered since I been chronically ill I faced a whole new set of challenges as a disabled person. I never understood the obstacles of being disabled until I became disabled now I am discovering this journey and understand the world isn't open too many of us who are different but what I do have is a voice, I can speak about my grievances and tell my truths.  I believe as a citizen everyone has a right to speak, it's a guarantee under the Constitution not by man but by the Creator. Look, the reality is there will be "mountains" who will try to suppress your voices but you must overcome no matter I encourage you to "Rise Up" no matter what fears you may encounter and raise our voices! I am sure I am not the only one who is experiencing this; it's thousands of us in America "voiceless" and "oppressed" because of who we are and sometimes feel dis-valued because of our "source of income" and who we are. Sometimes we may get intimidated because we have to go against people who wear suits vs. our impairments, then we are looked down because we have a disability but they are looked up to because of their status, we shouldn't no longer be intimidated by these false "attention seekers" they probably more intimidated than us, because we have "hope" they just hide their intimidation better. Please remember there are people who groom themselves to aggressively victimized and convert abuse to intimidate people like the disabled only to distort or misrepresent to gain favor. 

I filed an HIPPA compliant with (OCR) Health and Human Services regarding an agency Core Services in Montgomery County Maryland who fabricated that I am a was going to harm (kill) myself when I was preparing for a major Laparoscopic Cystectomy surgery which was scheduled in another town. The agency somehow contacted my doctor's office and left messages on my voice mail causing alarm and hysteria to my family that I was going to harm myself. I was very upset which caused anxiety because as a Christain woman I found it very offensive that I wouldn't harm myself against my Christain principles and the humiliation and that my family had to hear this from a voice mail message by an agency whom I am not a client called Core Service Agency in Montgomery County, MD I wonder where they got my name and information?

What I discovered the call was from an agency that I had nothing to do with called around to get my protected medical protection information which is floating around Montgomery County? Yes, I am under State Insurance but I can't believe because I am under State insurance that my medical information isn't protected because I am eligible for State Medicaid that I am treated with a lack of care from HHS/OCR? So, when I addressed it they made me feel I had no right to complain. Why? Then I went to HHS OCR with my complaint because I wasn't satisfied with the bad attitudes from those who felt that my health information shouldn't be protected like any other citizens with regular insurance. I really didn’t know there was a difference because of my source of income?  

Well, the HHS investigator, Ralph Balmasmo which the agency I complained about lied to him that they were giving me services, I wasn't receiving any services from them. What services? Killing myself on my answering machinesThey fabricated throughout the whole investigation. I believe he wanted to do what was right but higher up stood in the way. The investigation discriminatory, one sided and bias when it comes to the source of income, because of "lack" "Medicaid" or "disabled" or "ill", What they are basically saying,  "You don't have a right to justice or treated less than human and then your rights are violated". 

Then I received a letter from the Iliana Peters J.D. LL.M., she supposed to be a lawyer, I want to ask her "What happens to ethics?" What happens in telling the truth? I read all these presentations and enforcements she presents, for who? What class of people can get help from HHS Office of Civil Rights? I put her whole name because some people use their title as a matter of an importance that it brings some greatness, I guess? She said, that the agency was providing me service. What services Ms. Peters?  I wasn't a member of this agency. I guess her answer supposed to bring substance because of her title, status and all her degrees bring value to this fabrication she wrote in her letter. This just demonstrates how agencies refuse to be held accountable for anything as she is the attorney and senior advisor for Health and Human Services, her fabrication suppose to mean something to me? I wonder what services they are providing because I suppose to be killing myself, however, I was preparing for an operation in another town? I still don't know the answer maybe the public you can answer that for me? HHS OCR doesn't know how to the truth and doesn't care either, "no transparency professionalism, integrity or accountability"!  I wonder how much you get paid to stretch the truth? My medical protection information isn't required to be protected under HHS OCR because I have Medicaid, Ms. Peters? Since I filed a complaint you want to retaliate? No civil rights officer, employee or agent may intimidate, threaten, harass, coerce, discriminate or otherwise retaliate against anyone who has filed a complaint of alleged discrimination or who has participated in any manner in an investigation or other proceeding raising allegations of discrimination.

“I believe that there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those who do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice, and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the system of exploitation. I believe that there will be that kind of clash, but I don't think it will be based on the color of the skin...” 
― Malcolm X


No comments:

Post a Comment