Sunday, October 28, 2018

Merceda Gooding "I Refuse to give up"




Doctors say I will never get better or go into remission...I am not giving up, but I want to make others aware. A nap won't help. I am not lazy. I am on meds. I struggle with pain, mobility issues, and fatigue every day. The most frustrating part is people look at me and say "It can't be that bad; you look fine." Despite the fact that my body is experiencing excruciating pain all over. I apologize if I miss events that I would love to attend. One day you'll understand my daily struggles. This disease affects me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I need your support, not your judgment. I'm watching the ones who will take the time to read this post to the end."

With the post comes the following request:


"Please, in honor of someone who is fighting Autoimmune, Devic Disease (NMO) Sarcoidosis, ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œLupus๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ, Multiple Sclerosis ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก, Cancer๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›, Rheumatoid Arthritis๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ,๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š Gastroparesis ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’œThyroid diseases๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Chronic Pain๐Ÿ’œAnxitey❤️❤️Depression❤️❤️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œFibromyalgia๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Polycythemia Vera๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ COPD๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™Diabeties, Hiv/Aids or any other hidden illnesses. 



Write 'done' in comments and thank you for your support and not running away from me!". True human kindness is the divine creator's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment