Saturday, September 9, 2023

Maryland Social Security Adminstration is to oppressed citizens and used for political retaliation

My experience as a disabled black woman with SSA in Rockville is my belief that determination and policies support structural racism. Social Security was created whereas people of color could not collect SSA because of their policies. Most people of color were domestic and agricultural workers therefore they could not collect due to their policies. Today the projected distribution of payments and determination is due is disproportionately unequal due to gender and race [see https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/projections/tables/beneficiaries.html]. I do understand disability discrimination may happen to every disabled person and there are laws that are supposed to protect all disabled persons however a person of color is double jeopardy due to race and disability, which are separate laws of protection but the politicians had not applied any laws for this issue. For a disabled black woman race, disability, and gender.

I experienced structural racist policies from SSA which I was falsely accused of working for the government part-time and making over $1350 a month. It is a total fabrication because I was out on ADA for about two months and then resigned due to my disability so how did I work over $1350? Social Security suspended my payments on my birthday. Sounds personal right because of politics I tell the truth about politics surprisingly the democratic party. My politicians are Senator Van Hollen, Senator Ben Cardin, Senator Feldman [State], County Executive Marc Elrich then the Montgomery council president Glass [nonblack and males]. Please understand that I experience gender and disability discrimination from black males, too. There are not many encounters with black women because they do not put them in any leadership position, but I have encountered disability discrimination by words as they do not support blacks in therapy. The abuse of power is real [facism] they will be able to control or manipulate the government system.

The evil of politics is that they attack you in every way to oppress a person. I collect the SSDI money I earned. After the government, I worked for wrote a letter to SSA and had letters from my health aide that it was impossible that I couldn't work, and in Rockville, MD SSA still suspended my payments for about three months. Then I received a notice instead of the false allegations of overpayment SSA paid me close to $5,000 in April 2023. Then I contacted SSA in Baltimore to ask them all the false accusations against me about the overpayment why pay me $5,000? They never responded.

August 28, 2023, SSA is now stating that I owe $3,300. The letter they sent does not support such false allegations of an overpayment. Is it incompetency? Why just over 4 months ago SSA pay me $5,000 and then say I owe? A black person always has to be dishonest by false accusations by the government. It is still happening today the government has issues with race, disability, or other protected classes, and those in leadership to improve the laws oppose or refuse to enforce equality. [It's just written on paper]

I can only speak on what I experienced as a black person. As a black person I deal with discrimination just for being black driving, going in stores, jobs, the court system or just speaking about injustice- it always ends with  "color", it is not about justice. When I became disabled the discrimination factor increased- go to interviews after they see your resume - you show up they see your physical disability and then question your ability. You already look around and do not see any employees of your color but then you have to deal with [ablism] disability discrimination.

As a woman you deal with unequal pay but as a black woman, you deal with negative stigmas. The "Angry Black Woman syndrome" which been dealt with since slavery. Every black woman dealt with this stigma from Former 1st lady Obama, VP Harris, Oprah, and others. This is used as a defense-only excuse and try to hide the racist behavior of the opponent.

The government always tries to scapegoate, racism, sexism, disability discrimination, corruption, etc. to control citizens who speak against them. It doesn't matter what party you choose, both parties were created under white supremacy. Most know that the choices of the leaders in the Republican party are a mess even though there are some good Republicans and Democrats, too. But we all fail to see the mess and the racism and discrimination with the Democratic party. The Democratic party states "democracy and equality" for everyone as they are assisting in quashing human rights through strategic actions designed to undermine the citizens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment